Saturday, June 7, 2008

Changing Gear after 5.5 years!


It was time to move on professional after a long long time, It was one of those changes that are turning points in one’s life. It was a hard decision for me to take personally, but I had to take the decision to move on for brighter prospects in future. I had seen lots of people send their goodbye mails while I was in Htmt and those were usual corporate lingo loaded crap messages, which wouldn’t have any life of meaning in those words, so I thought why not write a good bye mail in biker style :P after all, people in my office knew me as the crazy chap who always goes off to places on bike and wastes money on petrol :P So, here’s the goodbye mail that I came up with and sent to my office people:

Hola People!
This isn't a fwd mail about biking gyaan :P rather, it is my surprising goodbye mail :( After 5.5 Years in Htmt, it was time for me to switch off the ignition, hopefully to cruise in the powerband of my career, to gradually raise the speed and scale greater heights in my career's speedometer in future.

I realized that change is essence of life, no matter how hard we try to resist change, it invariably catches up with us, that being said, all changes in life aren't easy to to accept initially, it does take time for us to move. So with a heavy heart, iam parting my ways with you all, after sailing along this far. At the end of it, iam content that I was part of a small family, which grew
manifolds and today, has it's roots spread all across the world.

I would like to thank each of you and the organization for the support and
cooperation extended towards me during all these days.

Companies may change, but people remain the same. I shall always be known to
you all as the silent TSG guy around :P
Do keep in touch.
With loads of emotions and fulfillment,

Thanks!


PS: Was surprised by responses I received for this style of bidding goodbye! Am glad that people felt good reading a different themed good bye mail.

Few snaps with colleagues on my last working day:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good that you are back in action.

Trust me, change is good, most of the times.

Love LJ Joshi said...

great email buddy.... i need to write me one of these pretty soon :)

--xh-- said...

all the best, bro :) itz a nice mail, will borrow the template whn time comes... :)

Deadman Inc said...

@Sneh: yeah, me back after a loong hibernation, yeah, change is good, but your realize it after some time :P

@LJ/XH: Sure, copy maadi when the time comes :P but don't forget to cc me too :P