Friday, October 12, 2007

Last Ride before loosing Bachelorhood

Don't get me wrong, it ain't my life that's at stake! :P
I was referring to my next ride's pillion's status!

The last time i did a ride with a pillion was in March 2006 to Hampi

After that i realised taking pillion only abuses your bike and accelerates the ageing process of bike. Now iam back to square one, albiet temporarily.
Iam all set to go off on a relatively long ride to shimoga to attend my colleague's wedding but this time with a pillion, my friend girish.

I started my touring life with my first long ride with girish as pillion towards coastal karnataka in jan2006 this will be my last ride with him, with his status as "bachelor" coz he's getting hitched next year!

Sigh, friends grow up so fast! just reminds me that iam getting old too! But marriage is still no brainer for me at this juncture of my life, i still have some gas left in my tank to go on and still have my reserve to burn up before i hit a petrol bunk! lol

Newayz, all said an done, got the bike serviced and readied for the ride and just one more day to go before we embark on our memorable ride!
This ride is dedicated to girish's soon to be lost bachelorhood!

No comments: