Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ride to a Wedding, Jogfalls and NH4

Well, finally found time to update the ride log of my previous post.

This time, It was a ride with my trusted pillion buddy girish. Target was my colleague Ravindra's wedding in his native in Shimoga Dist, Shikaripur taluk.
So me and giri decided to hit the road on my zma and catch up Jog falls, as in my previous ride just 2 weeks back, i couldn't get a glimpse of jog due to extra ordinary fog! and we decided to ride back via NH4.

The stats:

Ride duration: 13th Oct 07 (Saturday) to 15th Oct 07 (Monday)

Riders: ME!
Pillion: Girish
Bike: My trusty Zma

Total Kms covered: 888.9 Kms


Route taken:
Day1 :Bangalore-tumkur-arsikere-bhadravati-shimoga-sagar-Jogfalls-Sagar-Sorabh-Shikaripur

Day2: Shikaripur- Balligavi-Shikaripur

Day3: Shikaripur-Harihar-Davangere-Chitradurga-Sira-Tumkur-Bangalore

Pics:
Will upload Pics shortly.

Retrospection of the Ride:
This was one heck of a ride! I was thoroughly drained out by the time i reached bangalore! First day's ride was smooth, Thankfully weather gods had mercy on us and it was not foggy or rainy, so we caught a good view of Jogfalls.
Next day the Scenic rural beauty of Fields and agricultural land in my colleague's native village left us speach less! The last day's hellish ride back to bangalore via NH4 was simply mind blowing! I never had to fight my sleep so hard ever in my life! It was pit stop every hour at night and freshening up to stay awake and ride back in NH4. Girish's handicap of not knowing how to ride a bike pushed me to my limits. Managed to reach home with out any incidents and slept like a log for full 14 hours! much to the ire of my boss :P

No comments: