Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cage Drive to GS Hills - Bandipur - KRS and a wedding

Last weekend's ride in a cage to Gopalswamy Betta left me confused and excited.
Confused coz i didn't get the "feel" of the journey like in my bike rides and Excited as we reached Gopalswamy Betta bang on sunrise! It was an awesome view from there. I thoroughly enjoyed the places and my friends company. Only thing i hated was sitting like a couch potato in passenger seat, with my ass strapped to the seat with a seat belt and seeing the whole world through the windscreen "TV"
The frustration increased when i saw 5 Bulleteers on their way towards Mysore, while I was stuck in the cage. Also on the last day while returning at night, i saw a zma and cbz riders on their way back to bangalore. I felt like a smoker with out his fag! :P

My first outing to nature spot with my new addition to my travel kit, Kodak Z650 Camera! Finally i was able to realise my dreams of capturing nature's beauty in my own camera, all thanks to sachin, who generously gave away his cam for a good price to me. Will upload snaps and stuff some time.
The sunrise view and scenic view of Gopalswamy Betta was awesome, on our drive towards bandipur, we spotted peacocks and Deers. Then the customary wedding was attended to and the last day we went to back waters of KRS called Blue lagoon.

Am more exited now about the upcomming BikeNomads meet in Hampi this weekend. This time there are large number of riders and Bangalore leads the list with 11 bikes! Can't wait till friday!

No comments: