Thursday, March 6, 2008

Iam on MotorTrend Mag!

Great news! International Automobile Magazine MotorTrend has featured me in their Magazine this month! I don't blame you if you don't believe me, coz i myself can't believe it! Proof, you ask? Check out the pic!

Well, that was a bad PJ :P Actually it's chamatkar of Google baba :P Was aimless surfing at home yesterday and found a site that allows you to create your own Magazine cover pics! You can get yourself featured in any magazine cover of your choice!, but it's virtual only :P I found interesting magazine covers like NationalGeographic, Life, Cosmopolitan, Maxim etc. Next, i will be featured in TIME magazine as, man of the year!:P Nice way to become a celebrity for a moment eh? :P

To get your own moment of fame click here

2 comments:

Love LJ Joshi said...

badhiya hai! i've already started thinking, how many mags should i get my pic on :p

Deadman Inc said...

lol :P can imagine what mags you would have chosen :P