Thursday, March 13, 2008

PulsarMania!

What an ad!
Was flicking channels few days back and saw this awesome Pulsarmania ad on Tv! I was left gaping :P The stunts are just unbelievable and crazy! Group wheelies, group stoppies, group doughnuts holding hands!
It's like these guys are performing ballet on their bikes! Watch the youtube version of the ad below:




Read in Biking groups later that this Ad was shot in Capetown, South Africa. Stunts were performed by few of world's best stunters like Acfarias and Matte Griffin. An Indian bike ad shot in Africa with European stunters! Now, that's truly Global integration! :P

Kudos to Bajaj for setting standards in Ads for other manufacturers. I hope the likes of Herohonda learn from Bajaj about how to make ads for bikes, Hope Mr Munjal understands that you don't need Mr six fingers performing an assisted wheelie and Shit loads of CG for selling a bike :P Herohonda's current ads are amusing only to a 10 year old kid! :P

Through this Ad, Bajaj is showcasing all their performance horses like Pulsar 180/200/220. It is not an Ad for any specific bike, but it is to showcase their range of power bikes (in indian terms :P) I like the word PulsarMania! Am not a bajaj fan boy and don't like their bikes either as they lack refinement and their quality levels are not up to the mark of Honda. They are succesful in masking the weakness of their products and are creating an aura around their bikes. But i love this ad for sure!

I just hope that none of the local street Rossis try to imitate this ad and land in soup, we already have enough such lame asses doing wheelie and stuff in crowded roads. I also hope that Yamaha ups the bar further with a fantastic Ad for their much awaited Yzf R15 Bike.

You can also download High resolution Video in MP4 Format of this Ad below:

Click here for Video

Click here for Mp3

Both the links are courtesy of Payeng.

6 comments:

--xh-- said...

teh ad is world class and left me gaping... awsome stunts.. but the name - pulsermania - well, it do sounds like ridermania :-D

Deadman Inc said...

It's Pulsarmania saar :P Btw, Ridermania is also a rip off. The Original "mania" is the baap of all manias, that is wrestlemania!

Anonymous said...

group wheelies arent that cool..
and HUGE AMOUNT OF CG INVOLVED..

THE STUNTAZ ARE SICK..ITS FARIAS AFTERALL..

but the kindaf ballet feel just downright sucks..Stunting isnt about riding about in a flower formation, changing to a lotus.F*K that!

I feel they have under-utilized the talent of the stuntaz..

Deadman Inc said...

Hmm, i sniff some burn out smoke coming out from a disappointed indian stunter :P But seriously, iam happy the way the ad is. That's all you can do to get it to TV, any more extreme stunting would have got the ad banned for sure. Already some crazy fucks are demanding that the ad be banned as it encourages some dumb fucks to try out the stunts!

Anonymous said...

So I went ahead and splurged -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-with-Speakers.html]Fatman iTube Valve[/url] and I am very glad to report that I am an extremely happy customer. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months ago and just couldn't get that sound out of my head because it impressed the heck out of me. I searched high and low for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I phoned them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Shipping was surprisingly fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they post outside of Oz but you won't be sorry if they do.

Amazing sound...

Mike

Anonymous said...

Need movie recommendations - no chick flicks plz [url=http://tjenepengerpaanett.blog.com/]tjene penger på blogg[/url]