Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crashguard - Pics

Finally took pics of the crashguard, which i had installed earlier this week. Took these pics in my N73 phone after upgrading it's firmware using Nokia software update tool, now it's blazing fast! :P
Enuff of Offtopic talk :P here are the pics of my Zma with the crashguard:

Closeup pics:







Front/Back View:


Click here for more pics.

Been close to 3 days since i fixed the crashguard and it hasn't touched the front mudguard, even tried hard braking :P Since it's not heavy, the front end of the bike is same as earlier, doesn't feel heavy or such. I haven't stopped wearing my Kneeguards :P am kinda used to wearing them from all these days, will continue to wear them in city, i consider crashguard as protection only for the bike :P yet to clean up my gears, gotto do it soon.

1 comment:

Sunil said...

Neat. A necessary armor now in place.